Sysop Intervention

Started by 0verkill, Oct 20, 2010, 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0verkill

I'm a d**khead, My name is normally Nod, I was recently playing in the PVP realm under Masamune. As we all know the Realm is being reset on saturday, I have been banned from GreaterMUD, Gardner Denver is the OP who banned me while using the name ThePeoples Chump... TTG We all know who they has always been showed favortism in the PVP realm, It's a known fact that 99% of all players who are not TTG will say outloud, TTG was standing outside of the Hall of the Dead with a party of 7 Spam killing the realm, These are the type of tactics these people use. I never EVER made them people stand there, They told me to quit telepathing them I did. But if they're going to sit there in the room with me, Or block people from leaving the temple, Can I not stand there and kiss hug slap smack Teferi ALL THAT I WANT?!? I'm not making them stand there, Gardner then crowed me to keep me from speaking, Put me in limbo and tried to make a spectical out of me for the Amusement of him self and TTG, No one else complained. Why does he continue to show that kind of favortism to them, He wants to abuse his op powers on me to keep me from talking in a room full of jackasses who are sitting there spamming the whole realm, I telepath bombed him and told him to f**k off. And he gets mad like a little girl and bans me. We all know this sh*t constantly happens in the PVP realm. I think there should be a VOTE for 0 Sysop Intervention within the PVP realm so Gardner can't get kicks with TTG by f**kin using his Op powers to silence someone who is just simply walking in a room and b**ching at people who shouldn't be so horribly gay as to spam a room like that anyways. I think I should be unbanned. I've played at GreaterMUD for 2 years. And have had alot of fun. When stoped to ask something I do so... TTG didn't have to sit there and listen to me, They didn't have to be there, They could have simply left and not had to hear my bitching, But instead Gardner feels the NEED to jump in and try to humiliate me. Gardner, Why didn't you quit like you said you were going to, You wanna be TTG so bad, Play the game and quit being a f-in op.

0verkill

I mean the dude sat there and took away my ability to speak, Then my ability to move and laughed at it in gossips with TTG members.

Gardner Denver

To sum up, it went kinda like this:

Me: Stop spamming people please.
Rand: If they ask, I will
Me: I'm asking you to stop.
Rand: I'm going to do it anyhow.
Rand: <does it>
Me: <bans him>
Rand: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We AllShallDie

Quote from: 0verkill on Oct 20, 2010, 03:54 PM
I'm a d**khead, My name is normally Nod, I was recently playing in the PVP realm under Masamune. As we all know the Realm is being reset on saturday, I have been banned from GreaterMUD, Gardner Denver is the OP who banned me while using the name ThePeoples Chump... TTG We all know who they has always been showed favortism in the PVP realm, It's a known fact that 99% of all players who are not TTG will say outloud, TTG was standing outside of the Hall of the Dead with a party of 7 Spam killing the realm, These are the type of tactics these people use. I never EVER made them people stand there, They told me to quit telepathing them I did. But if they're going to sit there in the room with me, Or block people from leaving the temple, Can I not stand there and kiss hug slap smack Teferi ALL THAT I WANT?!? I'm not making them stand there, Gardner then crowed me to keep me from speaking, Put me in limbo and tried to make a spectical out of me for the Amusement of him self and TTG, No one else complained. Why does he continue to show that kind of favortism to them, He wants to abuse his op powers on me to keep me from talking in a room full of jackasses who are sitting there spamming the whole realm, I telepath bombed him and told him to f**k off. And he gets mad like a little girl and bans me. We all know this sh*t constantly happens in the PVP realm. I think there should be a VOTE for 0 Sysop Intervention within the PVP realm so Gardner can't get kicks with TTG by f**kin using his Op powers to silence someone who is just simply walking in a room and b**ching at people who shouldn't be so horribly gay as to spam a room like that anyways. I think I should be unbanned. I've played at GreaterMUD for 2 years. And have had alot of fun. When stoped to ask something I do so... TTG didn't have to sit there and listen to me, They didn't have to be there, They could have simply left and not had to hear my bitching, But instead Gardner feels the NEED to jump in and try to humiliate me. Gardner, Why didn't you quit like you said you were going to, You wanna be TTG so bad, Play the game and quit being a f-in op.

its funny that you have all this to say, only a week or two after playing mudrev side-by-side with Miles as he cheated for the two of you.

That being said, I don't really agree with how it was handled either.

If you know gmud isn't properly administered, you are probably better off finding somewhere else to play.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: We AllShallDie on Oct 20, 2010, 06:52 PM
its funny that you have all this to say, only a week or two after playing mudrev side-by-side with Miles as he cheated for the two of you.

That being said, I don't really agree with how it was handled either.

If you know gmud isn't properly administered, you are probably better off finding somewhere else to play.

Normally I would agree.

48 hours before a full reset, with this action being taken against a lvl 1 player who's been rolled 10 times already, and who has been asked, multiple times, to stop spam bombing people....   eh, not going to get to upset about that one.  Not today anyhow.

Thergin

I asked you Nod to not spam me ever, we have fought hard for the number 1 spot. Show us some respect. How many tells does Gardner get saying one of us is bothering another person on the realm compared with you?

Most of us try to help Gardner not hinder him.

Gardner Denver

Dearest Nod,

You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

Gardner Denver

and the rants just keep on coming...

Date: 10/21/10 05:48:07
To: info at quest-ware.net
Subject: Bull shit.

Gardner, See, What I don't understand is where you get off trying to say I did something I didn't.... LOL, I spammed someone ONE FUCKING TIME! ONE! ONE! Do you not understand that? Yesterday I didn't spam ANYBODY. They wanted to stand in a room and keep everyone from leaving halls of the dead so they go in a pack of 7 sit there turn on auto-combat againist ever one in the realm, lol, I never page bombed or telepathed ANYONE PERIOD. I telepathed someone, They told me not to telepath them I DIDN'T, You come along because Teferi's lamentable crying, lol, And you move me to mod9, crow'd me, limbo'd me and punched me for 3500 damage THEN I PAGED BOMBED YOU! You were fuckin with MY fun, Since when is it ILLEGAL for me to go into a room full of people and curse them out or fuckin attack them? I didn't do shit yesterday, There is no cap, I SPAMMED YOU! ONLY YOU! after you halted MY FUCKIN FUN. You let TTG used @good @neutral @evil, and took off the pvp cap, That realm was talking about how it's funny how TTG gets what they want done, But it sure kills fun for users like Cecil who was like "I can't stand playing here because look at the way this shit goes towards them dick heads every push" lol It's not me doing the complaining, You sit there and SPAMMED ME! You halted my VOICE and ATTACKED ME, And fuckin used your sysop powers AGAINIST ME, You need more than fuckin telepathed spammed 15 times, You need fired, If you don't have any more sence than that, If you think that it's cool for you to sit there and laugh at me with TTG while using your op powers againist me? How the fuck are you going to expect me NOT to do anything? I didn't do one god damned thing wrong yesterday besides telepath spam your ass for using Sysop powers to KILL ME, Teleport and KILL ME, To silence me to limbo me and keep me from moving, And you sat there and laughed with TTG About it when I didn't do SHIT but enter the room with them and attack them over and over again like they were attacking everyone else, If I did something SO WRONG yesterday wheres the fuckin cap, Dude, Get a life... And try taking action againist someone who did something... You warped into the room and used all kinds of op powers againist me and expected me to BE HAPPY?!? LOL!! Then you silence me and kick me off because I ran out and hung your ass up and tele spammed your ass for being a dick to me for no reason, Only thing it looks like you did was suck on Teferi and CO's asshole, I didn't spam Thergard, I didnt' spam anyone there with anything. They were the ones SPAMMING THE WHOLE FUCKING REALM! AND YOU LIKE THEIR SPAM CAUSE THEY KISS YOUR ASS! LOL Have a nice day. And enjoy the truth of the matter, Bye Dickhead.

Hydroponic

Prescience

For the lazy, I'll condense the run-on paragraph above into an easier to read summary that captures the spirit of Overkill's message to Gardner:

"I don't care for you my good sir and bite my thumb at thee. Your collaboration with my rivals is deplorable and both you and they are hooligans."

Thergin

You punched him haha.

PS Nod you missed the good times now all the little guys are big and my 8 levels compared with 50 levels means nothing to broken naked slep spammer. Gang has been raided THG is over long live the Ogres.