10 rings

Started by DeathCow, Aug 23, 2009, 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

Vitoc

I wonder if all races even have 10 fingers?

DeathCow

Dunno, but people keep talking about it. Its a stupid idea..so I thought I'd chime in :P

Feetprints

seriously? OK, I wanna be able to wear MORE than 2 bracelets. People stack bracelets all the time, right?
oh, and we should be able to wear LAYERS. Like plate over silk. Yeah.
and masks should be face items, not ears.
and speaking of ears? I have mine pierced twice in each lobe, and once up near the top of my right ear... So I think we should be able to wear more than 1 pair of earrings.
And emblems... those should be a neck item, and neck items should be stackable, too. I've worn more than one necklace at a time. Just think of the possibilities!
Ariel gossips: my tits just grew :(

Rhinehold

how about nipple rings? and toe rings? and lip rings? and fancy underwear, under shirts, glasses, magic pipes, magic feathers in magic hats, several neckales.... and lets not forget socks!!!

yes i agree going over board is just plain silly.

-DR

DeathCow

Quote from: Feetprints on Aug 24, 2009, 05:21 AM
seriously? OK, I wanna be able to wear MORE than 2 bracelets. People stack bracelets all the time, right?
oh, and we should be able to wear LAYERS. Like plate over silk. Yeah.
and masks should be face items, not ears.
and speaking of ears? I have mine pierced twice in each lobe, and once up near the top of my right ear... So I think we should be able to wear more than 1 pair of earrings.
And emblems... those should be a neck item, and neck items should be stackable, too. I've worn more than one necklace at a time. Just think of the possibilities!

If you can clear multiple neck item's with MR T then ok.

Feetprints

Quote from: DeathCow on Aug 24, 2009, 03:05 PM
If you can clear multiple neck item's with MR T then ok.
I am *so* finding his email address now. Wonder if he's on twitter?  ???
Ariel gossips: my tits just grew :(