10% exp when rerolling

Started by soul, May 19, 2006, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soul

This is an idea, when you reroll, you get to keep 10% of your exp. I just think that if you don't gain any experience you should be able to reroll and keep the same exp as many times as you want. Once you gain even 1 exp point it is over.

Ian

So if you accidentally make a HOG mystic, you can fix it without having to take another exp cut?
Seems like a good idea, but it depends on how difficult it is to implement.  Really if people are stupid enough to make a mistake, it serves them right (and I did that once, rerolled twice... it sucked... but I learnt from it).
If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.? Check-mate!

soul

Quote from: Ian on May 19, 2006, 07:19 PM
So if you accidentally make a HOG mystic, you can fix it without having to take another exp cut?
Seems like a good idea, but it depends on how difficult it is to implement.? Really if people are stupid enough to make a mistake, it serves them right (and I did that once, rerolled twice... it sucked... but I learnt from it).

Actually I rerolled once, it went to character selection screen and megamud had some auto response that happened to make me a human warrior. pissed me off. but either way it would be fun when rerolling to try a few different things and see how the stats look, test your character out on the practice dummy or in an arena before really choosing.

DeathCow

Yeah, I don't see any reason we couldn't add that.

The Crazy Animal

A grace period for characters seems like a good idea.