Wandering Cleric - PVP Realm

Started by prezident, Aug 14, 2018, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prezident

Is there any way to check if the Wandering Cleric is spawned in the PVP realm? I believe I've searched every room he spawns in (according to MMUD Explorer /w Gmud database) on PVP for two days now, and have yet to be able to find him. Thanks!

Greater

Quote from: prezident on Aug 14, 2018, 09:21 AM
Is there any way to check if the Wandering Cleric is spawned in the PVP realm? I believe I've searched every room he spawns in (according to MMUD Explorer /w Gmud database) on PVP for two days now, and have yet to be able to find him. Thanks!

I took a look at the dats and he can spawn anywhere in the Misty Valley swampside circle all the way back to the first rope exit into Darkwood. The way Gmud's spawn works with index ranges and control areas, he could actually be spawned randomly even inside any room of Orfeo's Inn. If he is not in any of these rooms, it's likely he was dragged somewhere into the swamp. Sorry I can't offer more help, but I'll mention this to Winter.

prezident

Thanks for the response Coarse! And yeah, both days I checked every room along the entire loop, as well as all of the adjoining rooms (so, all the access ways to the bog, both the paths on north and west of gnome all the way to the village, the path to the kobolds, etc). I also checked the Inn (Orfeo), Gypsy encampment, and even the rocky path in case that damn cleric picked up a rope and grapple, heh. I think he must have been dragged somewhere. I'll try again today - but I wonder if maybe Winter can reset him or something like that. Thanks again!

ace

pretty sure i saw him in the tilled fields (or whatever its called) south of gnome village

prezident

Awesome! Indeed found him in the tilled fields! Thanks for the help!

Greater

Glad you found it. Now why exactly did you need to find it? First kill drops?

prezident

No, I was actually following the 3rd neut quest instructions from mudinfo. I did an ab before/after I spoke with the cleric, however, and nothing changed - so I'm assuming after all that it was an unnecessary step.  :(