(Non-bugs) Known yet to be implemented features.

Started by The Crazy Animal, Mar 23, 2007, 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitoc

Quote from: DeathCow on Jan 18, 2008, 06:41 PM
Ah coolness, how have you set up colliseums?  So that you are aware, in mmud the sysop can choose whether or not players will die in these rooms.
I made it so you won't lose a life or drop your gear if you die in one of these rooms now.  We'll make it a configurable setting later.

The Crazy Animal

Added the Magic group related changes that need to be finished prior to a full release...

MudHunter

Something thats been bugging me, but I completly forget to post is the 'c' command needs to be installed sometime.

When yer attacking with a weapon, you can, say, cast a heal spell, then type 'a' and reattack the last monster you were attacking. In majormud, 'c' does the same with spell attacks. so you could:

:dfir khaos
You cast dfir for 636398 damage!
mist
c
and the c would recast dfir at khaos, instead of having to type it all out again....

The Crazy Animal

This is in the not yet finished list... I understant its absence might bother you but it's not a bug.. I'll be nice and merge it instead of sticking this in the hall of shame..

Taint

Clawed gloves do not have an effect on:

range of damage punching - I do 3-19 at 12 with 100 str and tige with silk gloves on or clawed
nothing for punch accuracy - miss of 15% at cave worm
nothing for crit range.  33-85 on worm
nothing for average hit as it is 11

really blows.  was looking forward to a punching ogre.  well he still punches just not worth it without style gloves and punch gear.

The Crazy Animal

Its already in the not yet implemented list... i.e. The abilities that make the gloves work just aren't coded yet.

Gardner Denver

The Crazy Animal

Ty Ty crashed out after work so I wasn't around to do it...

Gardner Denver

MudHunter

So the list shows this- "Ability 10 AC(Blur) - this is modified by enc" crossed out as in its done and fixed. Incorrect.

the mage spell ethereal shield uses this, and does not work. Ifin you need me to, I could prolly figger out exactly what its supposed to do, but I'm bettin someone like DC knows offhand  better than I do. the blur is a variable ac, based on what type of armor you are wearing. IIRC, silk or nekkid you got the max benefit, leather a lesser one, and chain even less...

Trios

Ya need to get on that custom statlines. I know, it's in 'the list,' but it's the thing keeping me from playing GMUD right now. I can't stand the standard statline.

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: MudHunter on Feb 02, 2009, 09:39 AM
So the list shows this- "Ability 10 AC(Blur) - this is modified by enc" crossed out as in its done and fixed. Incorrect.

the mage spell ethereal shield uses this, and does not work. Ifin you need me to, I could prolly figger out exactly what its supposed to do, but I'm bettin someone like DC knows offhand  better than I do. the blur is a variable ac, based on what type of armor you are wearing. IIRC, silk or nekkid you got the max benefit, leather a lesser one, and chain even less...

Crossing it out doesn't mean that its bug free just that its in the game. The point of the list really is to let people know what not to post about in the case of it not being in yet. Sorry for the long delay in the reply but lifes been crazy as of late.