What's up with the board

Started by soul, Jun 22, 2006, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soul

Been trying to connect for over a day now, by name and by IP, from multiple ISPs and no luck .. any ideas ?

The Crazy Animal

I was trying to figure that out myself. I know why it crashed; but, don't get why it hasn't been restarted unless vitoc is on vacation or maybe he is just deep in the code trying to fix the bug.

soul

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Jun 22, 2006, 08:06 PM
I was trying to figure that out myself. I know why it crashed; but, don't get why it hasn't been restarted unless vitoc is on vacation or maybe he is just deep in the code trying to fix the bug.

I saw him online while I was at work today .. so he is around. Maybe hs is busy at work. I wasn't going to bug him thinking once he wasn't busy it would get fixed.

The Crazy Animal

If I knew it was going to be down this long I would have waited till he was at keys to confirm what I thought crashed it the first time that day.

DeathCow

Grin, he said he'd fix it tonight.

Vitoc

It crashed on Wednesday during the day because of black wind.? I brought it back up Wednesday night and then went to bed, and it crashed that night, again due to black wind.? I didn't find out about it until I got to work yesterday morning so I couldn't fix it and restart the server until I got home last night.? So yes, it appeared as though it had been down for a couple days straight.

That issue is fixed, although it brought up an interesting issue.? I'll post it in a separate thread.

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: Vitoc on Jun 23, 2006, 09:48 AM
I brought it back up Wednesday night and then went to bed, and it crashed that night, again due to black wind.

Oh my you must have went to bed way early that day then :)