Rodents of unusual size

Started by Draige, Feb 18, 2006, 12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draige

can you make rodents of unusal size like in princes bride? p.s. im drunk, i think

DeathCow

R O U Ses?  Those dont exist.

Valentine

...this is where one attacks you savagely...if you don't post again we know you didn't survive.
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

DeathCow

Valentine

Sundays are annoying. Everyone is busy.
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

DeathCow

I'm not busy...I'm just full..which is annoying cause I only finished 3/4 of my pizza.

Valentine

Well then if you come up with anything mildly entertaining to do, call me.

Meanwhile, I now have a bottle of wine. Ahhhh sweet mystery of life.....

3/4 of a pizza?! What's next...wrapping up half a granola bar to save for later?