Efa Beaver Whatever

Started by Torque, Jan 26, 2014, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torque

Also here: Poorboy*, Rekktek.
Also here: Poorboy, Stinkyhaze*.

two diff caps, same laughing

Redrum

so what your saying is that poorboy cant be in the same room as any1 else or automaticly there a dupe? ive been reading alot of your posts and your like mcarthur. there's a comie, theres a comie, that guy sitting on the bench he's a commie. sure somebody may have a dupe but you point out everybody as dupes, also these are not dupes, but they will say the same thing to get a laugh at you. so in the words of pb '<3'

Hurricane Omega

General Douglas MacArthur was a famous general in WWII while Senator Joseph McCarthy tried to root out communism in the military and other government departments in 1954.

anjinsanus

Quote from: Hurricane Omega on Apr 11, 2014, 10:00 AM
General Douglas MacArthur was a famous general in WWII horrible human beingwhile Senator Joseph McCarthy tried to root out communism in the military and other government departments in 1954 was also a horrible human being.

ftfy

Hurricane Omega

I didn't specify if they were decent people or not, just listed their place in history.

anjinsanus

I know.  I just really really hate those two guys.  I have flipped off the MacArthur memorial here in town almost weekly for about a decade.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: anjinsanus on Apr 13, 2014, 09:33 PM
I have flipped off the MacArthur memorial here in town almost weekly for about a decade.

Damn commie.  I'm going to report you to the McCarthy Commission.

anjinsanus

I'm no commie.  I'm a CommiNazi who hates Pennies for UNICEF.