Efa Beaver Whatever

Started by Torque, Jan 26, 2014, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torque

Hi friends! More proof that Efa is Beaver:

1/26/2014 9:16 AM Beaver gossips: gardner doesn't like blacks?

It never gets old Efa!

Torque

anjinsanus
artic
beaver
ethan virus
efa
efa ownzyou
mar wesette
samantha newberry
dupasaurus
bill wilder

Mersinary

I thought i was Ethan Virus?  Does this mean I'm Efa too?

Torque

well i was gonna leave you out of it, but you've given your account to efa to play with, ethan virus to be specific

that means you and him are intimately linked, and so whatever you say naturally will be against me and for him

also you're a gigantic drama queen and that's why i kicked you out of the corp in eve

and when i say gigantic i mean so big that i cant even stand to play a video game with you so i booted you

Mersinary

Quote from: Torque on Feb 23, 2014, 06:14 AM
well i was gonna leave you out of it, but you've given your account to efa to play with, ethan virus to be specific

that means you and him are intimately linked, and so whatever you say naturally will be against me and for him

also you're a gigantic drama queen and that's why i kicked you out of the corp in eve

and when i say gigantic i mean so big that i cant even stand to play a video game with you so i booted you

I cant help it you burned your corp to the ground to the point of everyone leaving, and yourself basically quitting the game...A Game.  Lets keep it simple, I made a mistake joining your corp and trying to help you out in the first.  You're a liar, a cheat, and you have some kinda internet schizo shit constantly going on.  Duhh is likely right about you being off your medication.

Torque

damn, you still butthurt i booted your whiney ass

drama queen extraordinnaire

just let it breathe

Mersinary

Quote from: Torque on Feb 24, 2014, 06:35 AM
damn, you still butthurt i booted your whiney ass

drama queen extraordinnaire

just let it breathe

Well, You're the one that brought up Eve in the first place.  I wasnt gonna touch the subject, until you decided to try and use it as an attack.  And you can think I'm butthurt over this all you like, it just makes you look like an idiot.  You caused more drama with your shitty personality and attitude...Dont try to twist that shit around.  You lied way too much and people caught on to it.  Try stickin with the truth and facts next time instead of trying to manipulate people constantly.  You're just a damned fool.

Torque

phu is the worst ex girlfriend ever, 6 months later and she's still mad im seeing other girls. just let it breathe baby

Mersinary

Quote from: Torque on Feb 24, 2014, 01:36 PM
phu is the worst ex girlfriend ever, 6 months later and she's still mad im seeing other girls. just let it breathe baby

I think you're reaching a bit far trying to make it out that I'm so mad and disgruntled.  You came to me twice trying to patch things up in Eve.  You're probably taking this whole thing harder than I am.

anjinsanus

What part of leave me out of your fever dreams is difficult for you to understand?  I'm real.  I'm a student at Old Dominion University in Norfolk Virginia.  I did eleven years in the Navy.  I have my own radio show on the campus radio station.
Any more questions?  Mother's maiden name?  My SSN?  Maybe a DNA sample? 
Now STFU and go yell at the teevee.

Torque

Mersinary

Quote from: anjinsanus on Feb 25, 2014, 12:40 PM
I have my own radio show on the campus radio station.

91.2?

anjinsanus

Um, no.  And anyways, radio should be in air quotes, since lightning knocked out the antenna a decade ago, so we only broadcast in-house on the college's tv network, and on the interwebs.  But we still follow BS FCC rules, even though it's a glorified podcast.  Go figure.

Torque

12:55pm Broadcast from Pillage ".."
12:55pm Broadcast from Pillage "sup"
12:55pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "hi"
12:55pm Broadcast from Pillage "whutcha doin"
12:55pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "eating lunch"
12:55pm Broadcast from Pillage "nods... stupid dragons got me"
12:55pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "are you nemesis"
12:55pm Broadcast from Pillage "like. am i your mortal enemy?"
12:56pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "no"
12:56pm Broadcast from Pillage "thats what a nemesis is"
12:56pm Broadcast from Pillage "hehe, thats a bit bleak for this morning sir."
12:56pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "you may not be my nemesis, but you are evasive"
12:56pm Broadcast from Pillage "hah.."
12:57pm Broadcast from Pillage "was that the question?"
12:57pm Broadcast from Pillage "am i your nemesis?"
12:57pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "no"
12:57pm Broadcast from Pillage "oh"
12:57pm Broadcast from Pillage "i dont understand"
12:57pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "you are an idiot if you dont!"
12:57pm Broadcast from Pillage "...ok"
12:58pm Broadcast from Pillage "i guess im an idiot then"
12:58pm Broadcast from Pillage "11:55am Broadcast from Merlinaire "are you nemesis""
12:59pm Broadcast from Pillage "is that a dudes name?"
12:59pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "i made the connection because of all your non pvp dupes"
01:00pm Broadcast from Pillage "sounds like a dangerous guy :)"
01:00pm Broadcast from Pillage "speaking of multiple accounts... do you know any other boards?"
01:00pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "xeeg has one"
01:01pm Broadcast from Pillage "whats it like?"
01:01pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "like this"
01:01pm Broadcast from Pillage "greatermud is edited... right?"
01:01pm Broadcast from Pillage "is it edited the same way?"
01:01pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "only what gardner does and mystics with an increase exp rate"
01:01pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "chart*"
01:02pm Broadcast from Pillage "not sure i understand"
01:02pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "do you need a 5 page paper for every concept"
01:02pm Broadcast from Pillage "i duno... basic english sentences include a subject and a predicate"
01:03pm Pillage just entered the Realm.
01:03pm Broadcast from Pillage "speaking in incomplete sentences is difficlut to understand"
01:03pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "so you're also confused by "Obvious exit: west, south"
01:03pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "i understand now"
01:04pm Broadcast from Pillage "why are you taking a dickish tone with me?"
01:04pm Broadcast from Pillage "im getting the feeling, that you dont like me very much"
01:04pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "because talking to you is like pulling teeth, you are more evasive than i care to deal with"
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "you said... are you nemesis"
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "you didnt say... "are you trying to be my nemesis?""
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "you didnt say "are you the player refered to as "nemesis"?"
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "you said... "are you nemesis"
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "thats not even a fucking sentence"
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "make sense man"
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "and then you get mad at me, because i cant understand your 3 word sentence?"
01:05pm Broadcast from Pillage "fucking idiot."
01:06pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "im not mad, im bored with explaining things to you"
01:06pm Broadcast from Pillage "then you take a dickish tone with me, because you cant type a couple more words in your sentence,"
01:06pm Broadcast from Pillage "you make these ambiguous statements... whats the point?"
01:06pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "and?"
01:06pm Broadcast from Pillage "well fuck you."
01:06pm Broadcast from Pillage "dont be a dick to me."
01:07pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "oh, alright"
01:09pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "so are you nemesis"
01:09pm Broadcast from Pillage "i said no dude"
01:10pm Broadcast from Pillage "you could have said, "are you the player nemesis""
01:10pm Broadcast from Pillage "how can i confuse that"
01:10pm Broadcast from Merlinaire "i also could have said, are you an idiot"
01:10pm Broadcast from Pillage "fuck you man"

edited for coloure