Auction Houses

Started by The Crazy Animal, Jan 20, 2006, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valentine

Can you disperse it among various NPCs? The auctioneer, guards, etc?

...or does it have to go to single destination?
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

DeathCow

DeathCow

Could even have the description of the guards and auctioneer change, do that they are wearing nicer clothes as they become richer :)

Valentine

Hey that was my idea...cheater...like bigger shinier swords for the guards. I was also thinking the auction house it self could get nicer...velvet curtains, gold figurines and such...all which could be stolen (although I'm guessing there would never be more than one figurine at a time as they would be stolen fairly quickly).

Actually that gives me an idea for a partial quest.
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

The Crazy Animal

You still should have a cash box somewhere for people to try to steal and maybe a small vault for char's with picklocks.

TCA