We're up

Started by Greater, Apr 27, 2019, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greater

Thanks for your patience.

R1dic

ace

everything's working great, except for huge lag spikes (10+ seconds) every 30 sec or so

also the 'gossip' links on the homepage of greatermud.com don't seem to be working anymore

Greater

Quote from: ace on Apr 27, 2019, 09:29 PM
everything's working great, except for huge lag spikes (10+ seconds) every 30 sec or so

also the 'gossip' links on the homepage of greatermud.com don't seem to be working anymore

The gossip likely isn't working because the server was moved to a different machine on the network. I pinged Vitoc to see if he can address the lag.

xian

Do you know if the + DR on the mage armr spell is hidden now?  Unless i am mistaken, it didn't use to be. 
The reason I ask is because I am not showing any +DR when casting when according to the dats I should have +7

Greater

Quote from: xian on Apr 28, 2019, 08:46 AM
Do you know if the + DR on the mage armr spell is hidden now?  Unless i am mistaken, it didn't use to be. 
The reason I ask is because I am not showing any +DR when casting when according to the dats I should have +7

It's possible you're not seeing the decimal before the number on MME. Magic armour (armr) gives a max of 1 DR with partial DR before that.

Valiant

Board is lagging realy bad.  Yesterday it was getting 4-30 second lag bursts every few minutes.  Today it progressed.  HOD is filling fast as the lag bursts are upwards 4-5 mins with 1-2 seconds between.  Maybe we could roll server back to about 2PM EST?

xian

Quote from: Greater on Apr 28, 2019, 11:51 AM
It's possible you're not seeing the decimal before the number on MME. Magic armour (armr) gives a max of 1 DR with partial DR before that.

this is what im seeing in the latest MME

Target: Self -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 17 -- (@lvl 7): DR +7, AC +5, for 88 rounds

Right now it is giving me plus zero DR in the game.  is there a typo in MME?

R1dic

My MME shows the following:

Target: Self -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 17 -- (@lvl 7): DR +0.7, AC +5, for 88 rounds -- Resistable by Anti-Magic Only

xian

Quote from: R1dic on Apr 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
My MME shows the following:

Target: Self -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 17 -- (@lvl 7): DR +0.7, AC +5, for 88 rounds -- Resistable by Anti-Magic Only

now im really confused.  i downloaded what i thought was the latest MME.  It shows as Greatermud 1.2 4-19  what are you using?