GMUD status

Started by Reece, Dec 30, 2005, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

hehe
  Animal X                    -  Rogue Priest|Rogue Priestess

Vitoc

In Major MUD when do you decide what gender your character will be? ???

Darmius

Never.  It is based off of your BBS account's sex setting.

Vitoc

Quote from: Darmius on Mar 27, 2006, 01:18 PM
Never.? It is based off of your BBS account's sex setting.
Ok, I'm just going to ask the user when they create their character or reroll, after prompting them for race and class.

DeathCow

Quote from: Vitoc on Mar 27, 2006, 02:16 PM
Quote from: Darmius on Mar 27, 2006, 01:18 PM
Never.  It is based off of your BBS account's sex setting.
Ok, I'm just going to ask the user when they create their character or reroll, after prompting them for race and class.

Sounds good to me :p

DeathCow

Women should get -10 int and a +1 to go into a berserker rage.  And also be easier to track once a month. ^^

Vitoc

Done. (less dc's ideas ;) )

Animal X should no longer be going through a sexual identity crisis.

The Crazy Animal

Grin sounds good to me but you should put in a change sex command though just incase someone hits the wrong key.

TCA

proteus

I just got a free level somehow.. got enough xp for level 3, but it let me train right to level 4 as well.

Same thing with level 5. Seems to be granting two levels for each plateau.

DeathCow

Sweet so in 1,120,000 years ish I should be level 77

DeathCow

so um I reloged after some wierd lag...At first i couldnt get into the realm..once I hit g it jsut froze..but a few hours later when I got back into the realm..

Also here: orc lieutenant, thug, orc rogue, mercenary, mercenary, orc rogue, mercenary, or
c rogue, orc lieutenant, orc rogue, mercenary, orc sentry, mercenary, mercenary, orc lieut
enant, orc sentry, orc lieutenant.

Vitoc

So you just typed g and hit enter and then nothing happened?

When I woke up this morning I couldn't do anything either.? However, an exception had not been thrown.? It must be a flaw in logic somewhere that is waiting for something to happen.? Obviously it's something someone typed that wasn't accounted for, so it probably wasn't something Mega typed since we would've run across that previously.? Perhaps it's g followed by the return key?? Anyone else have any accounts?

Btw, I restarted it this morning, which is why it let you log in later.

Vitoc

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Mar 27, 2006, 08:37 PM
Grin sounds good to me but you should put in a change sex command though just incase someone hits the wrong key.

TCA
I don't think people should be able to spontaneously convert from one sex to the other on key.? ?I believe that should be more of an "ability" that can be implemented in a room (think hospital) or even in a sick twisted spell (egrin), so that's more of a content issue.? ?At any rate, there will be at least one way for someone to accomplish this task.

DeathCow

level 75 mage spell. Castrate

Darmius

The G lag happened to me once yesterday, only lasted about 10-15 seconds then the game started scrolling by.  Then earlier that day it happened while in the realm, I thought the game crashed  :'(