Banking functions:

Started by The Crazy Animal, Jan 18, 2006, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Crazy Animal

I always thought that the banking system needs to be worked on in mmud.

Bank Transfers:
Same player Bank to Bank transfer:
This lets players transfer their money from one bank to another.
Player to Player transfer:
This lets players transfer their money from their account to another?s without that other player needing to be online.
View account log:
Just shows a player the resent transactions and dates.

Loans and mortgages:
This works buy allowing a player to trade a deed for its value for x amount of time if the amount of time passes with out it being paid back the player looses that deed.

Bank Fees: I figured these fees would be a good way to charge for the services the banks offer.

Protection Fee:
If banks are made rob-able I think players should be charged a protection fee this would be equal to a percentage of their account set by the bank. This also determines the difficulty that a bank is to rob.

Transfer Fee:
When a player transfers money they should be charged a percentage like 5% of the first x amount.

Bank Interest:
Interest Rate: Not sure if we can use this or not.

Can anyone think of any others?

TCA

DeathCow

I'm drunk...this makes me want to vomit.  I'll look at this later.  maybe.

The Crazy Animal

Hehe I don't know what to think of that.

DeathCow

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Jan 18, 2006, 11:45 PM
I always thought that the banking system needs to be worked on in mmud.

Bank Transfers:
Same player Bank to Bank transfer:
This lets players transfer their money from one bank to another.
Maybe, with a pre existing account in said bank.  Their would either need to be a delay on the transfer or a fee, or both.
Player to Player transfer:
This lets players transfer their money from their account to another?s without that other player needing to be online.
View account log:
Just shows a player the resent transactions and dates.
It be doable, although I really don't think players should be able to interact between one another when one isn't in the realm.
QuoteLoans and mortgages:
This works buy allowing a player to trade a deed for its value for x amount of time if the amount of time passes with out it being paid back the player looses that deed.
Loans from the bank aren't needed. :p
Bank Fees: I figured these fees would be a good way to charge for the services the banks offer.

Protection Fee:
If banks are made rob-able I think players should be charged a protection fee this would be equal to a percentage of their account set by the bank. This also determines the difficulty that a bank is to rob.

Transfer Fee:
When a player transfers money they should be charged a percentage like 5% of the first x amount.

Bank Interest:
Interest Rate: Not sure if we can use this or not.

Can anyone think of any others?

TCA
:/

The Crazy Animal

With the Player to Player transfer I was thinking it was more of the player interacting with the bank rather than the player interacting with an offline player since it could be used targeting an online players account as well. Every extra service offered should have a fee attached to it and or also some drawback such as delay.

TCA

Reece

Well as long as we are doing that. Why not add debit cards and have npc's drop visa's.
There you go money has been eliminated and mud has moved into the digital age.

Points forf me  xxxxxx.

Momma always said there were gonna be days like this.... she just never said there would be so many in a row.

DeathCow

Only if i get paid by visa for the advertisement...vitoc can have 1/10 the proceeds.