hi guys

Started by Angruin, Feb 24, 2011, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angruin

so I just wanted to post this while i had the chance, since im certain that im unbanned from this forum due to an ip switchover, and not by gardner. I was banned from the game AND this forum last week... the ONLY person to be banned from either one. Never got an explanation, just woke up banned. If thats not biased, I dont know what is. Ive done nothing more than anyone else, if anything less than many- so I just wanted everyone to know why I am not playing on greatermud currently.. its because I CANT. thanks have a wonderful day live long and prosper!

Gardner Denver

You were unbanned by me yesterday.  You can also return to playing if you agree to the terms & conditions listed http://www.greatermud.com/forums/index.php?topic=3326.msg15828#msg15828

Angruin

i dont have a problem playing by rules.. never have. dont understand why I was the only person to be super ultra banned though, and I guess i'll never get an explanation for it. I dont care anymore really even If you unban me I doubt I will put the time into the game as I have before...i'll merely sit in safe rooms and wait for a reset, which is what i encourage the rest of my teammates to do as well. let it breathe and wait for the next game, wether its a month, two months, or a year.

so how does this work gardner? you unban me, port me to town, and I reroll?

Gardner Denver

Angruin

then lets do it

Gardner Denver

Angruin

im still not getting in

Your IP is banned!  Goodbye!
[Telnet Error 00002745 (Receive)]
[Software caused connection abort.]
[Session ended (07:59 pm)]

Gardner Denver