why was i banned this time?

Started by Angruin, Jul 10, 2011, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angruin

i srsly hope you all die a violent death

Gardner Denver

Well I'm sure if you think back over the last 24 hours or so you'll find something in there that was ban worthy.

Angruin

nope not really nothing that hasnt already been going on
except i told deathcow i was gonna beat the living shit out of him if i  ever saw him in public
but that shouldnt be banworthy cause i was just emphasizing something everyone else wants to do

the guy ruined the bbs last push and he is ruining it now, and you dont do shit about it
fuckin 30 dupes? SERIOUSLY?

gardner you make me giggle.

Thesifer

DeathCow isn't ruining the realm with 30 dupes, he is pointing out that the Ops ruined the realm by allowing "Unlimited Dupes."

Just as he was pointing out last push that Scripting Oz was possible, feasible, and an issue.   Bringing it to the forefront, instead of letting the "Ops" claim it was never, and will never be an issue - therefore not worth the time to fix.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Angruin on Jul 10, 2011, 06:29 PM
except i told deathcow i was gonna beat the living shit out of him if i  ever saw him in public
but that shouldnt be banworthy cause i was just emphasizing something everyone else wants to do

No that wasn't it but you're on the right track.  What else did you do/say?

Teferi

If he got banned for saying something, the current gossip status reflects another user that should be dismissed.

Angruin

why dont you tell me gardner, dont i have that right as an american?

cause at this point im clueless, but not surprised.

and hammer - dc is going to be the reason greatermud will fail

the kid has no life, so all he does is sit around trying to exploit bugs in a 20 yr old game

knowing that vitoc will never fix anything, he will continue to do so untill the realm is depleted of users

and then he will continue to play by himself with 30 dupes

Gardner Denver

Did you give out someones FB page over gossips yesterday along with an invite over gossips for others to go spam the crap out of that person?  I do believe you did.

Angruin

roll on the fucking floor laughing my fuucking ass off
gardner - was it you who gave me your daughters facebook?
i do believe so.

Thesifer

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Jul 10, 2011, 09:00 PM
Did you give out someones FB page over gossips yesterday along with an invite over gossips for others to go spam the crap out of that person?  I do believe you did.

Switch to Google+!  Then you don't have to worry as much about it!  If you need an invite, I have one.

Angruin

thats really fucking funny dude

i gave out some dweebs facebook(which is private) and i get banned, like anyone gives a flying fuck

gardner just doesnt like me because im everything he wishes he was in his youth :)

Thesifer

Quote from: Angruin on Jul 10, 2011, 09:12 PM
thats really fucking funny dude

i gave out some dweebs facebook(which is private) and i get banned, like anyone gives a flying fuck

gardner just doesnt like me because im everything he wishes he was in his youth :)

Not a skeevy creeper?

Angruin

doesnt matter to me anyway
gmud is tired and boring anymore
the prime of the bbs was when ttg/oblivion owned the realm
but that time has come and gone
this is the last time youu guys hear from me,  i must say its been something other than swell.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Angruin on Jul 10, 2011, 09:05 PM
roll on the fucking floor laughing my fuucking ass off
gardner - was it you who gave me your daughters facebook?
i do believe so.

It wasn't mine that you gave out.  Thanks for letting me know who it was last push who did that though.