3rd Evil Quest

Started by Angruin, May 27, 2019, 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angruin

Zelda, Naruto, Lucifer, Starlord and myself are essentially stuck on 3rd evil quest. I'm not sure if anyone else has tried doing this alignment but I believe it is bugged. We have followed all steps in order, and when we turned in our ingredients to duergar lord, we did NOT get our poison bags. After failing to "poison food", we walked back to lord, asked ingredients and transport again, nothing. Went back to get new ingredients, could not harvest mushrooms. So, the quest seems bugged. We would appreciate any assistance with this!

Greater

Quote from: Angruin on May 27, 2019, 02:37 PM
Zelda, Naruto, Lucifer, Starlord and myself are essentially stuck on 3rd evil quest. I'm not sure if anyone else has tried doing this alignment but I believe it is bugged. We have followed all steps in order, and when we turned in our ingredients to duergar lord, we did NOT get our poison bags. After failing to "poison food", we walked back to lord, asked ingredients and transport again, nothing. Went back to get new ingredients, could not harvest mushrooms. So, the quest seems bugged. We would appreciate any assistance with this!

This quest is working so check your steps and make sure you're following the exact order. You bring the lord the items, then you go kill obsidian golem for quest flag and talisman. After that you return to the lord, who transports you, taking the talisman and putting bag of poison into your inventory.