/twogirl @neutral not working

Started by Valiant Lyta, Jul 13, 2014, 07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiant Lyta

This is for the non-PVP board.  How long is this situation going to go unresolved?

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: Valiant Lyta on Jul 13, 2014, 07:51 AM
This is for the non-PVP board.  How long is this situation going to go unresolved?

I second this, even though I may have been the reason why it's not working.

Greater

Quote from: Jumpin Jack Flash on Jul 14, 2014, 06:45 AM
I second this, even though I may have been the reason why it's not working.

It never worked from day one.

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: Coarse Horse on Jul 14, 2014, 01:06 PM
It never worked from day one.

You have been misinformed.  I use to have a message/action setup to tpath two @neutral, and it worked fine until my mega started spamming him almost every 3 seconds.  I assure you, it worked until a few days ago.

Greater

Quote from: Jumpin Jack Flash on Jul 15, 2014, 06:17 AM
You have been misinformed.  I use to have a message/action setup to tpath two @neutral, and it worked fine until my mega started spamming him almost every 3 seconds.  I assure you, it worked until a few days ago.

Interesting. I played from the reset for a few months and Gardner had to stay online and make the command available because Two's wasn't working. I stopped playing after we killed Lich, so I likely missed a section of time when he actually had it working.

mad

Surely TG is now redundant and those commands should be implemented into the game with a on/off switch for pve/pvp.

Valiant Lyta

This is all well and good, but the situation remains.  It needs to be resolved.

twogirlz

Sorry didnt see this, i turned it off because it was being abused, i fixed it after like 24 hours

Greater

Quote from: twogirlz on Jul 29, 2014, 02:12 AM
Sorry didnt see this, i turned it off because it was being abused, i fixed it after like 24 hours

EPs:                 -38.99667

/two @neutral
--- Telepath Sent to TwoGirlz ---
EPs:                 -38.99667

It's still not working

Sandoz

I'm not sure if there is an @evil command.. but I was trying to use one today.. and was getting no response as well..

is there a command list somewhere? 

Jumpin Jack Flash

I see a lot of comments on gos about how someone could have been abusing the @neutral command, along with many erroneous assumptions, so this is how it went down:

I programmed a message/response in mega to watch for my black and white serpent ring to be removed (signalling I had become too good to wear it) and this triggered the response /two @neutral.  Everything worked well until i relocated my scripting spot, which provided a similar message (the term "serpent") in my mob kill messages, and sent the /two message about once every 3-4 seconds.  I wasn't concerned about dying in my new scripting location, so I wasn't watching the action when I first set up, and didn't see the spamming as it began to occur.  I guess mega wanted to make sure I stayed as neutral as neutrally possible!  Anyways, TwoGirlz was forced to disable the @neutral command, and put my character on ignore.  Not sure why it's not working now, but you can send me your heartfelt thanks for being the main reason why it's not working. 

Cheers!

Greater

Quote from: Jumpin Jack Flash on Jul 30, 2014, 11:55 AM
I see a lot of comments on gos about how someone could have been abusing the @neutral command, along with many erroneous assumptions, so this is how it went down:

I programmed a message/response in mega to watch for my black and white serpent ring to be removed (signalling I had become too good to wear it) and this triggered the response /two @neutral.  Everything worked well until i relocated my scripting spot, which provided a similar message (the term "serpent") in my mob kill messages, and sent the /two message about once every 3-4 seconds.  I wasn't concerned about dying in my new scripting location, so I wasn't watching the action when I first set up, and didn't see the spamming as it began to occur.  I guess mega wanted to make sure I stayed as neutral as neutrally possible!  Anyways, TwoGirlz was forced to disable the @neutral command, and put my character on ignore.  Not sure why it's not working now, but you can send me your heartfelt thanks for being the main reason why it's not working. 

Cheers!

I get that you think this is all because of you, but it didn't work for months after the reset either. He could've ignored you and any spam you were giving him would've been gone.

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: Coarse Horse on Jul 30, 2014, 02:11 PM
He could've ignored you and any spam you were giving him would've been gone.

True dat!  I just seen some people talking about how someone was using @neutral and @evil to cast evil spells and wear neutral gear.  Don't think that was the case.

Valiant Lyta

So, let me see if I've got this right......TwoGirlz says that he fixed the @neutral command after 24 hours? IT'S STILL NOT WORKING.....hasn't been working for weeks now.

Ice

Any update on this? It appears it still is not working.