Let's restructure.

Started by Hayden, Sep 06, 2012, 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayden

I think limited items should go away and all items become loyal.  Make bosses less exp but more frequent and even lower %item drop.
This would also encourage more PVP because you'd have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Which brings me to the next point...

PvP wouldn't be a fight for items but a chance to earn Skill Points (SP).  This is definitely debatable but I was thinking...
-1 SP = 1 CP,  4 Unique kills = 1 SP (this would prevent people from making/killing dupes or benefiting from harassment - Gardner can also monitor and delete abusers)
-Maximum number of CP's gained by SP's would be 3 per level.  (To prevent low level characters from obtaining high stats)
-1 vs 1 would yield .25 SP  as where 1 vs 5 would yield .05 to each of the 5 engaged - given the 5 win of course.

or

Maybe make killing players worth some exp.       (total exp)/4 * .01

Everybody is happy:
The pvpers who still get to grief scripts and maybe even fight to the death with the changes.
The non-pvpers who play to assist their pvping friends.
The non-pvpers who play in this realm for the awesome conversation (smirk).

Discuss...

Torque

Hell no! Items should NOT be loyal. That is world of witchcraft crap, and as Gardner pointed out in another topic, denying your enemies lims is part of the fun.

However, this earning something (other than losing/gaining items) by PVPing is a good idea, I like it. A lot!

Savik

It would be cool if you could somehow take exp from the loser. It could be scalable, if a lvl 20 kills a lvl 10 then nobody gains/loses exp, but if a lvl 20 kills a lvl 30 then the winner gains double exp and loser loses double.

twogirlz

Without lims there would be way less griefing, and lets face it, pvp is all about griefing, its what we love!