Classes, specifically mystic

Started by Hagrid, Jul 21, 2006, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mage

The coolest part of the mystic is that its a guy who doesn't need armor, or weapons...  he's trained his body, and mind to such an extent that he can move a mountain, or slay a dragon.

I hate the show...  but check out Dragon Ball Z if you have trouble visualizing this.

The Crazy Animal

Grin, I've been kinda picturing them more based on the ninjas from the show Naruto (Which is a much better show).

DeathCow

Ian

Love Ninja Scroll.  I have the DVD.
If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.? Check-mate!

DeathCow

Mage

Well...  yeah...  but Ninjas use weapons, and are already represented in Mud.

Oh...  and Ninja Scroll is one of only three pieces of Anime which I personally find watchable.  I have the subtitled VHS, and can't get over how insanely good it is.

kalus

How about giving mystics some sort of 'combo' attack. Each hit in the combo does progressivly more damage until the final finishing move which busts out some major damage.  However if any of the hits were to miss then the combo is aborted.

DeathCow

Nice idea..i'll note that....this involves alot of balancing however...pvp comes to mind.

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: kalus on Aug 30, 2006, 10:59 PM
How about giving mystics some sort of 'combo' attack. Each hit in the combo does progressivly more damage until the final finishing move which busts out some major damage. However if any of the hits were to miss then the combo is aborted.

Thats do able a few ways.

Quote from: Mage on Aug 30, 2006, 10:34 PM
Well... yeah... but Ninjas use weapons, and are already represented in Mud.

Thats why I was suggesting Naruto even though its about Ninjas much of the fighting is hand to hand with out weapons.