New Server

Started by Vitoc, Jan 22, 2006, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

Its not a big deal.  But thanks for being understanding :devil:

The Crazy Animal

proteus

Quote from: DeathCow on Jan 30, 2006, 09:25 PM
that dude doesnt even have an account on here that i know of.

And I'm actually a little grateful for that. The guy comes off as an idiot.

Vitoc

Ok, she's up again (until the next crash).? I've got it in debug mode so I should be able to easily track down any errors.

gmud.dyndns.org

If any errors crash the board, I'll be fixing them immediately and will bring it right back up after doing so.

Valentine

I have the feeling this is a really stupid question...but I'm getting the "Under Construction" page...
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

Vitoc

Quote from: Valentine on Jan 31, 2006, 07:54 PM
I have the feeling this is a really stupid question...but I'm getting the "Under Construction" page...
You need to *telnet* to gmud.dyndns.org ;)

lumikant

looks down again

DeathCow

wait....did all these things happen today....cool :P

Valentine

Quote from: Vitoc on Jan 31, 2006, 08:05 PM
You need to *telnet* to gmud.dyndns.org ;)

How quaint...;)

I actually thought of that in the middle of cath lab today...maybe silly questions will be my "thing"
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

DeathCow

Rofl, dumbass teehee.

Vitoc

Still looking for a 256 MB chip of PC133 RAM (working please ;) ) for the server.? Anyone?? Anyone?

I'll pay up to $10 for it.

The Crazy Animal

Vitoc

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Feb 16, 2006, 11:02 PM
just get a stick from here. its like 13 for a stick of 128 or 29 for a 256.

http://www.starmicro.net/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=39&WebID=f03e79e4-7b66-4bc4-a956-5008c26d4e63

TCA
$30???

But that's what I spent for the entire server though (which included a 19" monitor mind you) ;)

Core

I got 256 of 3200. Your board won't take that huh?

Vitoc

Quote from: Core on Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM
I got 256 of 3200. Your board won't take that huh?
Nope.? It's a ghetto server.? PC133 :(