5th quest rewards

Started by Prescience, Jun 11, 2010, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescience

I have always thought that given the amount of work that goes into completing the 5th alignment quest, the user should be able to choose his weapon from the list of alignment weapons available. Clearly, some weapons are more suited to a particular class than others and being randomly assigned an inferior weapon due to game randomnization is frustrating.

Level 50 takes a LONG time to reach even with megamud/high exp scripting and the 5th alignment quest itself is very difficult for all alignments -- I would argue the 5th alignment quest is the last thing Metro did very well (mod 9 in general is/was a great mod due to the added challenges).

Shouldn't I be allowed to pick my reward at the end?

Gardner Denver

In my opinion the better solution is to fix the rewards so that none of them suck.

Zetetic

Both should be done. You shouldn't have people rerolling just because they didn't get the quest reward that they wanted.

Gardner Denver

The Crazy Animal

lol agreed the objective challenge of the game designer is to slowly torment and eventually reroll the player. haha...  :P

Rhinehold

For what it's worth I agree also, you should be allowed to pick which one, and they should all be fixed.

-DR