GH Guards Idea?

Started by Mersinary, Dec 08, 2010, 10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mersinary

How about a command that allows you to move guards around in GH..Guess it could work kinda like charm/enslave and have the guards follow you 100%.  Like "charm guard", move where ever you wanna move him to, "uncharm guard", and he stops following.  shrug

Fuxsiloh

So many awesome things you could do with ganghouses, but yeah, the ability to give guards orders would be good. Setting them to roam would be another plus. Having ganghouses as a non-level restricted PvP area (similar to arena) would be another improvement - so too having it so you can attack people without being penalised with EPs when defending your ganghouse. The ability to hire mercenaries who could be purchased form the rest room (from the healer) - the more buff they are the more expensive (like dragons).

Ganghouses should be bloodbaths on a PvP realm. Plenty of things you could do to make them that way.

Hydroponic

How come when I try to summon guards some rooms I can only do 2 some 1 some 0 some 8+? when I go into there houses I see all the rooms maxed with guards

Fuxsiloh

It was my understanding that there is a cap on every room and a total cap. You have probably hit one of those.

Hydroponic

I was thinking something like that but one day I made 5 guards in a room. next time same room could only make 2 guards but then I could go to another room and make guards in that room

President

Total ganghouse cap is different than total room cap. They are both restricting you