group of ideas

Started by Torque, Sep 19, 2011, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torque

here are some ideas ive collected that i like. please dissect and discuss. some of these arent my ideas:

sneaking moves like your almost heavy
resting time halved (not hp regen increase)
self aid when dropped
pets, like the silvery skull
first person control of pets
usable actions while moving. s s s s n e s .. on room two you can drop items, pick up one item on room three, so long as you time it right
mystics dont get sneak
thieves get combat 3

and my personal favorite.... unique player bonuses. your ID is verified, you get to pick a bonus

Teferi

Quote from: Torque on Sep 19, 2011, 09:18 AM
and my personal favorite.... unique player bonuses. your ID is verified, you get to pick a bonus

This is a wonderful idea.

Crabster

Quote from: Torque on Sep 19, 2011, 09:18 AM
here are some ideas ive collected that i like. please dissect and discuss. some of these arent my ideas:

sneaking moves like your almost heavy

>i guess uve never seen any kung fu movies or jackie chan movies

resting time halved (not hp regen increase)

>party with a priest

self aid when dropped

>but when u go past severely wounded to critically wounded to very critically wounded u then end up mortally wounded, and thats when ur dropped, in rl we can aid ourselves if wounded but not when we are mortally wounded...

pets, like the silvery skull

>pretty sure we can charm and enslave in gmud

first person control of pets
usable actions while moving. s s s s n e s .. on room two you can drop items, pick up one item on room three, so long as you time it right

>huh?

mystics dont get sneak

>refer to the kung fu movies...

thieves get combat 3

>then raise their exp chart

>and i like this too

and who are u in gmud?

Torque

zzt. i'll be Torque on the reset

Crabster

Quote from: Torque on Sep 21, 2011, 10:05 AM
zzt. i'll be Torque on the reset

i really do like ur enthusiasm for sure....what are ur credentials? as far how long u mudded etc etc etc....what race class are u thinkin about the next push? do u work on motors?

Torque

I've been in and out of GreaterMUD for about 2 years maybe, maybe more actually. I work v.. oh I see what you're doing there! You're taking advantage of my directness! Well anyway, not many credentials other than mudding for 15 years. MajorMUD that is. I'll probably do a ninja or mystic since they are overpowered. I do work on motors, yes. I have worked some on the 250-C30R/3 Allison (Rolls Royce) turbine engine, but more on the C47. Also I work on my Harley -- 96 ci bored to 103.

Crabster you up for some organization on a gang next reset?