Gender bender?

Started by Ian, Oct 14, 2006, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

It might be interesting to introduce some gender-specific items.  Easy example is skirts.  Female only.  Same for bras.  No one wants to see a male walking around in skirt and bra.

Don't know what you could make that would be male only.... codpiece?

Anyway, it might add an interesting aspect to the game.
If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.? Check-mate!

The Crazy Animal

So you want a lingerie items mod eh :)

Colt

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Oct 15, 2006, 12:40 AM
So you want a lingerie items mod eh :)
ok, you started something here. After reading this to my other half here was her responce.

Sweetkins: "Yes, I want my Pink Teddy should be equivelant to Blue Dragon Tunic, and Fish net stockings should be the same as White Dragon leggings, and Stiltto heels .... should be same as Dwarven work boots. Now I want some head gear, yes how about a tiara should do at least as good as any wolf helm... I can just see it."

Now, you all started it, ya need to fix something for next time she gets a chance to log on...
Mistic ToeThumper
Colt ToeThumper
galaxybbs.dynalias.com

The Crazy Animal

It shouldn?t be too hard to make a gender specific item ability to make armor gender specific. However getting the ac to balance out without going over the top fantasy wise was always something that bothered me. Anyone else have any thought on this?

ExodusBRi

bad idea. this is a role playing game. if i want to be a cross-dressing dwarf cleric named Twinkles i should be able to!!

The Crazy Animal

Thats not the important part. The important part is the items... any ideas?