Re: cant login

Started by dragonbreath, Dec 11, 2016, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabs

shhhhh do you need your safe place? you sure seem butt hurt over here ass clown.... fuck off and die now... thank you have a great day!!

Dabs

and BTW the thread is here because i started it ya fuckin moron!!!

Jumpin Jack Flash

Looking at the WHO list this morning, and I can assure you there are no dupes currently in the realm.  As for an update, Vitoc said he will restart as soon as he gets home.  I'm not sure if he restarted it last night, and that's why nobody is able to get in now, or if he hasn't restarted yet.  But please have patience, the realm will be back no later than this afternoon. 

IllIlIIllIl

Quote from: Dabs on Dec 12, 2016, 09:48 AM
and BTW the thread is here because i started it ya fuckin moron!!!
Dragon breath started the thread, not you, shit brain. You wandered in like a child in the middle of a movie asking dumb questions (any updates? duhh...), thinking people care about your words. Its been fun making fun of your idiot comments, simple not funny jokes, and your emotional responses cause now you are embarrassed ;) Although I shouldn't make fun of retards ;)  We need people like you!

Fermouth

Must....
           Get.....
                     Fix.....

Yawn.

On a side note.  Mr. Self-absorbed (IiiiiIIIiiiii, for you retards) needs to eat a bag of hairy dicks.  I bet he can fit 20 in his mouth at once. 

And 7pm CST is not this afternoon.  :) 

We need to find a different place to mud, as it is apparent at how well this one is maintained.

No dupes online?  That's right, Lazarus is at the store.... Still...
Broadcast from Stinkyhaze "please dont take me to the bathroom, will"

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: Fermouth on Dec 12, 2016, 11:43 AM

We need to find a different place to mud, as it is apparent at how well this one is maintained.

A decade of operational service, and no praise.  Go offline for 1 day, and they turn on you like a pack of mongrels.  I think you're going to be hard-pressed to find any other realm with the longevity of GMud, but you're welcome to try.

Jumpin Jack Flash

May I suggest WebMud while waiting for GMud to come back online?  :D

IllIlIIllIl

On a side note.  Mr. Self-absorbed (IiiiiIIIiiiii, for you retards) needs to eat a bag of hairy dicks.  I bet he can fit 20 in his mouth at once. 

Do you mean like the side of the bag, or take each dick out individually and suck it? Do I have to suck it till it cums?

IllIlIIllIl

Not well maintained? It's down for one day. Are you mildly retarded? Or that much of a whiny bitch? I wish you would go somewhere else (one less whiny bitch), but I know your mildly retarded ass would be right back on GMUD gossip channel running your mouth for attention. Quit being a dickless tard, untuck your ball sack, and wait like everyone else, bitch. 

Dabs

actually dumbass i started it he replied to it thats what it says RE: cant login, you are about as retarded as they come, and thats insulting retarded people.... get a life bitch, youre not needed here!!

Blake

You two should fuck and get it over with

Blake

People that can fuck off in this thread, ranked:

#1 Fermouth.  Go find another place to play.
#2 Dabs. Jesus, get fucked.
#3 Teferi.  You're not important enough to get a private chat with anyone.
#4 Hayden. You're so cool that you're still in the realm when others can't connect. Amirite?
#5 through 30 anyone who viewed thread and didn't comment.
#31 IIIIlIIIl. Nothing personal, just running out of people to rank.
#32 Crabster.  Cool of you to offer donations - look to Webmud for that though.
#33 Blake.  Only real fuckfaces do ranked lists.
#34 Dragonbreath.  Helpful thread to ask a question.

Not ranked: JJF - thanks for keeping us informed.